Esoteric Andean Cusco (05 Days / 04 Nights)
The Íncasancestral cosmo-vision survives in the customs and ritual ceremonies dedicated to nature.
This is why the Incas built sacred places, to worship the Sun, Moon and Mother Earth or Pachamama.
Today, the sacred enclosures and temples are still full of magnetism and a concentrated energy, in each space, which can be felt, just by being in the place.
Share the pleasant experience of participating in the ancestral rites, with the shamans and paqos (Andean Priests), visiting sacred and enigmatic places.
PROGRAM OF ESOTERIC ANDEAN CUSCO:
Day 1: Arrival in Cusco / Sanctuary of Saqsaywaman
- Reception at the airport, transfer to your hotel and a coca leaf tea to welcome you
- Free morning for acclimatization
- Lunch on your own account
- 2:00 p.m.: Guided visit of the Archaeological Park of Saqsaywaman and first contact with the Apus´ Energy and the Pachamama or Mother Earth
- Ritual Healing Ceremony and Invocation to the Andean Apus, in the Temple of the Moon, with the Shaman or Paqo (Andean Priest)
- Welcome dinner show
- Transfer to the hotel
Day 2: Wasao / Tipón / Sanctuary of the Lord of Huanca / Písaq
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 8:30 a.m.: Transfer to the locality of Wasao, famous land of fortune tellers and healers. Coca leaf reading, with the Íncas sacred leaves and flourishing offerings´ ritual
- Guided tour of the Incan Archaeological Complex of Tipón, Adoratory and Hydraulic Experimentation Center
- Visit to the Sanctuary of the Lord of Huanca; a sacred place of great veneration
- 1:00 p.m.: Arrival at the typical colonial village of Pisaq , with its sacred and ceremonial places
- Ritual Ceremony to the Pachamama or Offering to Mother Earth. Ancestral esoteric session, in an adequate place, with the Shaman or Paqo (Andean Priest)
- Dinner on your own account
- Hotel night in Pisaq.
Day 3: Ollantaytambo / Machu Picchu, with Overnight stay
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 8:00 a.m.: Transfer to the locality of Ollantaytambo; the living Incan village
- Guided tour of the Archaeological Complex of Ollantaytambo
- Purification Ritual Ceremony, with the Shaman or Paqo (Andean Priest)
- 12:00 noon: Lunch in Ollantaytambo
- Transfer to Ollantaytambo´s train station
- 1:10 p.m.: Departure of the Vistadome train bound to Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes)
- 2:50 p.m.: Arrival at the village of Machu Picchu and transfer to the chosen hotel
- Recreation, relax and therapy, in Machu Picchu Pueblo´s Thermo-medicinal Baths
- Dinner on your own account.
Day 4: Sanctuary of Machu Picchu / Return to Cusco
- Very early breakfast at your hotel
- 6:00 a.m.: Tourist bus ride up to the Incan City of Machu Picchu , Wonder of the Modern World, visit of its sacred and ceremonial places, temples, etc., with a contact with the Andean cosmo-vision
- Ancestral Invocation and Energizing Ritual Ceremony, with the Shaman or Paqo (Andean Priest), at the Intipunku or Sun´s Gate
- Buffet lunch at the Sanctuary Lodge, near the Incan City s entrance
- 2:00 p.m.: Tourist bus ride down to Aguas Calientes
- 3:00 p.m.: Departure of the Vistadome train bound to the city of Cusco
- 6:50 p.m.: Arrival at Poroys train station and transfer to your hotel.
Day 5: Departure transfer
- Breakfast and transfer to the airport.
END OF OUR SERVICES.
ESOTERIC ANDEAN CUSCO INCLUDES:
- Transfers airport / hotel / airport
- Tourist transportation, for the excursions and transfers
- Bilingual official tour guide
- All programed excursions
- Tourist train ticket Ollantaytambo / Machu Picchu Pueblo / Cusco
- Two way bus ticket, in Machu Picchu Pueblo (Up and back down)
- Tourist Pass (City Tour + Sacred Valley + Tipón + Machu Picchu )
- 04 hotel nights
- 01 buffet lunch, 02 lunches, 01 dinner show and 04 breakfasts
- Shaman or Paqo (Andean Priest)
- All programed ritual ceremonies
- Entrance fee to the thermal baths of Aguas Calientes
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit.
ESOTERIC ANDEAN CUSCO DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, to board national flights and USD $ 30.25, for international flights
- Non-programed food, extras, alcoholic drinks, phone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Second entrance fee to tourist attractions
- Services not established in this program
- Additional nights due to flight or train cancellations, or that of other services, for reasons beyond the companys control.
- Comfortable backpack
- Adequate clothes for warm and cold weather
- Waterproof poncho for the rain
- Swimming suit and towel
- Cap, flashlight and sunglasses
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Repellent and sun blocking lotion
- Personal hygiene kit
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.
PRICES PER PERSON IN DOLLARS:
|HotelCategory||Acom- modation||TRAIN CLASS|
|HiramÂ Binghan||Vista Dome||ValleÂ Cerrojo||Expedition|
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: email@example.com Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.