Easy Go Inca Trail to Machu Picchu┬á (02 Days / 01 Night) from USD $ 242
This program is a perfect alternative, to have access to an interesting stretch of the Inca Trail, which connects with the last phase of the traditional hike; that is to say, that of Wi├▒aywayna to Intipunku and the Incan City of Machu Picchu, ascending from the Vilcanota River, passing by archaeological compounds and pleasant landscapes, of abundant nature, with impressive views of the Vilcanota┬┤s Canyon, its steep green mountains and great river at the bottom of it.
The hike generally lasts about 6 hours, reason for which it is necessary to enter the Incan City again, on the next day, after having spent the night in the village of Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes).
PROGRAM OF EASY GO INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU:
Day 1: Cusco / Km. 104 / Wi├▒aywayna / Machu Picchu / Aguas Calientes
- 6:30 a.m.: Transfer from your hotel to Poroy┬ĺs train station
- 7:42 a.m.: Departure of the tourist train to Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes)
- 10:30 a.m.: Arrival at the Km. 104, where we┬ĺll get off the train, to start the uphill hike towards Wi├▒aywayna
- Visit of the Archaeological Complexes of Chacchabamba and Choquesuysuy
- Guided visit of the Archaeological Complex of Wi├▒aywayna
- Hike towards the Intipunku (Sun┬┤s Gate)
- Downhill hike towards the Incan City of Machu Picchu , and short visit
- Downhill bus ride to the locality of Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes)
- Accommodation at a hotel
- Recreation at Aguas Calientes┬┤ Thermal Baths (Optional and on your own account)
- Hotel night in Machu Picchu Pueblo.
Day 2: Excursion to the Incan City of Machu Picchu / Return to Cusco
- Breakfast at your hotel
- Uphill tourist bus ride to the Incan City of Machu Picchu, Wonder of the Modern World, located among abrupt mountains and almost inaccessible places, presenting a set of houses, squares, stairways, towers, walls, water fountains, ceremonial places, such as the Intiwatana (Solar observatory), sacred temples and benched terraces, with an incredible urban harmony, displaying the Incan engineering┬ĺs high level of development.
- Downhill bus ride to the village of Machu Picchu
- Buffet lunch
- 4:43 p.m.: Departure of the tourist train from Machu Picchu Pueblo, to Cusco
- 8:13 p.m.: Arrival at Poroy┬ĺs train station and transfer to your hotel.
END OF OUR SERVICES.
EASY GO INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU INCLUDES:
- Transfers hotel / train station / hotel
- Bilingual offricial tourist guide
- Tourist train ticket to Kilometer 104
- Tourist train ticket Machu Picchu Pueblo / Cusco
- Entrance ticket to the Short Incan Trail
- Guided tour of the City of Machu Picchu and entrance ticket
- 03 bus tickets in Machu Picchu Pueblo (Ride down on day 01 + rides up and down on day 02)
- 01 night at a hotel in Machu Picchu Pueblo
- 01 buffet lunch, 01 lunch and 01 breakfast (Vegetarian option)
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit, oxygen tank and emergency ropes.
EASY GO INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, to board national flights and USD $ 30.25, for international flights
- Non-programed food, extras, snacks, alcoholic drinks, phone calls, laundry shop, tips, etc.
- Services not established in this program
- Additional nights due to flight or train cancellations or that of other services, for reasons beyond the company┬ĺs control.
- Small backpack
- Adequate clothes for hot weather
- Jacket for the cold at night
- Hiking shoes
- Waterproof poncho for the rain
- Bathing suit and towel
- Cap, flashlight and sunglasses
- Canteen, mineral water, water purifying tablets and snacks
- Repellent and sun blocking lotion
- Personal hygiene kit
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.
PRICES PER PERSON IN DOLLARS:
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: email@example.com Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.