Easy Go Inca Trail to Machu Picchu (02 Days / 01 Night) from USD $ 242
This program is a perfect alternative, to have access to an interesting stretch of the Inca Trail, which connects with the last phase of the traditional hike; that is to say, that of Wiñaywayna to Intipunku and the Incan City of Machu Picchu, ascending from the Vilcanota River, passing by archaeological compounds and pleasant landscapes, of abundant nature, with impressive views of the Vilcanota´s Canyon, its steep green mountains and great river at the bottom of it.
The hike generally lasts about 6 hours, reason for which it is necessary to enter the Incan City again, on the next day, after having spent the night in the village of Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes).
EASY GO INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU PROGRAM
DAY 01 Cusco / Km. 104 / Wiñaywayna / Machu Picchu / Aguas Calientes
- 6:30 a.m.: Transfer from your hotel to Poroy’s train station
- 7:42 a.m.: Departure of the tourist train to Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes)
- 10:30 a.m.: Arrival at the Km. 104, where we’ll get off the train, to start the uphill hike towards Wiñaywayna
- Visit of the Archaeological Complexes of Chacchabamba and Choquesuysuy
- Guided visit of the Archaeological Complex of Wiñaywayna
- Hike towards the Intipunku (Sun´s Gate)
- Downhill hike towards the Incan City of Machu Picchu , and short visit
- Downhill bus ride to the locality of Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes)
- Accommodation at a hotel
- Recreation at Aguas Calientes´ Thermal Baths (Optional and on your own account)
- Hotel night in Machu Picchu Pueblo.
DAY 02 Excursion to the Incan City of Machu Picchu / Return to Cusco
- Breakfast at your hotel
- Uphill tourist bus ride to the Incan City of Machu Picchu, Wonder of the Modern World, located among abrupt mountains and almost inaccessible places, presenting a set of houses, squares, stairways, towers, walls, water fountains, ceremonial places, such as the Intiwatana (Solar observatory), sacred temples and benched terraces, with an incredible urban harmony, displaying the Incan engineering’s high level of development.
- Downhill bus ride to the village of Machu Picchu
- Buffet lunch
- 4:43 p.m.: Departure of the tourist train from Machu Picchu Pueblo, to Cusco
- 8:13 p.m.: Arrival at Poroy’s train station and transfer to your hotel.
END OF OUR SERVICES
- Transfers hotel / train station / hotel
- Bilingual offricial tourist guide
- Tourist train ticket to Kilometer 104
- Tourist train ticket Machu Picchu Pueblo / Cusco
- Entrance ticket to the Short Incan Trail
- Guided tour of the City of Machu Picchu and entrance ticket
- 03 bus tickets in Machu Picchu Pueblo (Ride down on day 01 + rides up and down on day 02)
- 01 night at a hotel in Machu Picchu Pueblo
- 01 buffet lunch, 01 lunch and 01 breakfast (Vegetarian option)
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit, oxygen tank and emergency ropes.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, to board national flights and USD $ 30.25, for international flights
- Non-programed food, extras, snacks, alcoholic drinks, phone calls, laundry shop, tips, etc.
- Services not established in this program
- Additional nights due to flight or train cancellations or that of other services, for reasons beyond the company’s control.
- Small backpack
- Adequate clothes for hot weather
- Jacket for the cold at night
- Hiking shoes
- Waterproof poncho for the rain
- Bathing suit and towel
- Cap, flashlight and sunglasses
- Canteen, mineral water, water purifying tablets and snacks
- Repellent and sun blocking lotion
- Personal hygiene kit
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.
PRECIO POR PERSONA