Cusco (Page 7)Page 7 of Cusco. Discover the Imperial City of Cusco, Navel of the World, Humanitys Cultural Patrimony and South Americas Archaeological Capital City, is to get to know the heart of the prominent Incan culture; a mysterious and magical world.
The traces of Incan, Colonial and Republican remains are present everywhere in the city. Its historical center, composed of squares, neighborhoods, churches, houses, streets, stairways, ornamental fountains, as well as of public and private buildings, displays a harmonious combination of three time periods, in which the Plaza de Armas (Main Square), the Cathedral, Hatun Rumiyoq Street (Twelve Angle Stone), the Temple of the Qorikancha, the citys churches and colonial mansions, along with the craftsmens neighborhood of San Blas stand out, among other attrations of what was the capital city of the Incan Empire called the Tawantinsuyu.
Want accurate prices?
Search for Cusco at these tours
- Piura City Information about of Piura, a city in northwestern Peru: Geographical Situation, Geographical Relief, and more about Piura
- Ica City We provide you information about the Region of Ica, Capital City of Peruvian Wine and Pisco; its surface, its capital city, and much more about Ica.
- Dynamic Salkantay Trail to Machu Picchu Tour: Dynamic Salkantay Trail to Machu Picchu (4 Days) from USD$ 321. This is an alternative trail to go to Machu Picchu, view Mount Salkantay, and Cocalmayo
- Piura Main Tourist Attractions Main Tourist Attractions of Piura: Catacaos, Huaringas Lagoons, Huancabamba, Cascade of Citán, Amotape Mountains, Mangroves, Los Órganos Beach, Máncora
- Cusco City Information about Cusco, Humanity's Cultural Patrimony, icon of Peruvian Tourism. Its borders, regional population, the capital city, urban population
- Tanta Raymi Enjoy the Tanta Raymi (Festival of Bread) in the town of Oropesa through one of our tours to the South Valley of Cusco
- Puno Plaza Hotel Elegance and comfort is what makes Puno Plaza Hotel a favorite among travelers and Foreign Nationals.
- Tarapoto / Blue Lagoon Tour: Tarapoto / Blue Lagoon (3 Days) from USD$ 298. It is very attractive and exciting, because it combines ecology and adventure, in paradise-like places.
- Awaken in Machu Picchu Tour: Awaken in Machu Picchu (2 Days) from USD$ 147. It is a brand new program which promotes the arrival of Peruvian visitors in Machu Picchu
- Amazonas Tourist Packages Tourist Packages of Amazonas: Fortress of Kuelap, Gran Vilaya, Complex of Macro, Revash Mausolea, Pytaya Petroglyphs, Gocta Cataract, Karajaia Sarcofaguses
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.