Cuscos Flavor (04 Days / 03 Nights)
Cuscos varied and exquisite cuisine is recognized worldwide and some of its typical dishes are part of the Peruvian gastronomy, so promoted and appreciated abroad.
Cusco offers you all options of international, national and local food, as well as gourmet food, Peruvian fusion, Creole, Novo Andean, seafood and local products that are present in big hotels and tourist restaurants of 5 and 4 forks.
As a complement, national food is on offer in all 3 to 1 fork restaurants and Cuscos own typical food, with its aroma, seasoning and peculiar presentation, can be found in the quintas (Countryside style restaurants), peña shows (Dinner show and lounge) and the famous traditional picanterías (Popular restaurants), with their true tidbits, capable of satisfying the most exigent tastes.
PROGRAM OF CUSCOS FLAVOR:DAY 01 Arrival in Cusco / City Tour
- Reception at the airport and transfer to your hotel, coca leaf tea and acclimatization
- 12:30 p.m.: A la carte lunch with typical regional dishes, in one of the citys traditional picanterías
- 1:45 p.m.: Guided tour of the city, visiting the Cathedral, Temple of the Qorikancha, Archaeological Complex of Saqsaywaman, Tambomachay, Pukapukara and Q´enqo. Return to the city, to visit the Qosqo Native Art Center (Optional)
- Welcome dinner show, at a traditional tourist restaurant
- Party night at a discotheque, tragoteca (Drinkotheque), pub or peña (Lounge), tasting exotic drinks, in Cusco s bohemian nights.
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 8:00 a.m.: Guided excursion to the South Valley s countryside
- Visit of the Incan Archaeological Complex of Tipón (Adoratory and Hydraulic Experimentation Center )
- Visit of Andahuaylillas´ Church, known as America s Sistine Chapel
- Visit of the pre-Incan Archaeological Complex of Piquillaqta, declared as National Archaeological Park
- Passing by the village of Oropesa ; the Regional Capital of Bread, still prepared in wood burning ovens
- 1:00 p.m.: Typical countryside lunch, in the village of Tipón or Saylla: Pork cracklings or oven-baked guinea pig, accompanied by the famous pisco sour and the Nájar anis liquor
- 3:00 p.m.: Return to your hotel and free afternoon.
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 6:30 a.m.: Transfer from your hotel to Poroys train station
- 7:42 a.m.: Departure of the tourist train bound to Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes)
- 10:51 a.m.: Arrival in the village of Machu Picchu
- Tourist bus up to Machu Picchu and guided visit
- Tourist bus down to Aguas Calientes
- Buffet lunch (Optional: Lunch at the Sanctuary Lodge, near the Incan City s entrance. In this case, well change the return bus schedule)
- 4:43 p.m.: Departure of the tourist train bound to Cusco
- 8:13 p.m.: Arrival at Poroys train station and transfer to your hotel.
- Breakfast and transfer to the airport.
CUSCOS FLAVOR INCLUDES:
- Transfers airport / hotel / airport
- All transfers according to the program
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Guided tour of the city
- Guided excursion to the South Valley
- Guided visit of Machu Picchu
- Two-way tourist train ticket to Machu Picchu
- 03 hotel nights in Cusco
- 01 lunch at a traditional picantería
- 01 welcome dinner show
- 01 typical lunch in Saylla or Tipón
- 01 buffet lunch in Machu Picchu Pueblo
- 03 breakfasts
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit.
CUSCOS FLAVOR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, to board national flights and USD $ 30.25, for international flights
- Non-programed food, extras, alcoholic drinks, phone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Services not established in this program
- Additional nights due to flight or train cancellations, or that of other services, for reasons beyond the companys control.
- Small backpack
- Light clothes for warm weather
- Jacket for the cold
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Sun blocking lotion and sunglasses
- Hat or cap
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.
PRICES PER PERSON IN DOLLARS:
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: email@example.com Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.