Cusco Awaits you - Rafting (05 Days / 04 Nights)
It is a very dynamic and exciting program, because the students will have a chance to get to know Cusco´s main archaeological monuments, such as: Saqsaywaman, Pisaq, Ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu, with one overnight stay in Aguas Calientes, where, in addition, they will be able to enjoy the thermal baths.
As a complement, we have added a rafting program, on the Urubamba River , on a section with very exciting level I rapids which present no risk.
This adventure will take about two and a half hours, departing from our operation center, at the Cusipata River Camp, where they will have the opportunity to relax in the sauna, take a hot shower and have a delicious lunch.
PROGRAM OF CUSCO AWAITS YOU - RAFTING:
DAY 01: Arrival in Cusco and City Tour
- In the morning, reception at the airport or bus station, transfer to your hotel, coca leaf tea and time to acclimatize
- 12:30 p.m.: Lunch
- 1:45 p.m.: City tour (Cathedral, Temple of the Qorikancha, Saqsaywaman, Qenqo, Tambomachay, Pucapucara and Centro Qosqo of Native Art)
- Hotel night in Cusco
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 9:00 a.m.: Departure of the bus bound to Cusco´s South Valley, to get to the Cusipata River private campsite, our operation base
- 10:45 a.m.: Information and training briefing on rafting, during which you will be given a helmet, lifesaving jacket, neoprene suit and water proof jacket
- Beginning of the rafting session at the Casa Cusi campsite, where rapids are of level I. Rafting for about 2 hours on the water, arriving at the village of Quiquijana , where we´ll board the bus, for a transfer to the Cusipata River Camp, to relax in the SAUNA , take a hot shower and have a delicious lunch
- 4:00 p.m.: Return to the city of Cusco
- 5:30 p.m.: Arrival in Cusco and transfer to your hotel
- Evening at a discotheque.
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 8:45 a.m.: Departure to the Sacred Valley , on a tourist bus and visit to Pisaq´s typical handicraft market and archaeological complex
- 12:30 p.m.: Lunch in Urubamba
- Guided visit of the Archaeological Complex of Ollantaytambo
- 6:00 p.m.: Departure of the Backpacker train bound to Machu Picchu Pueblo, from Ollantaytambo´s train station
- 9:40 p.m.: Arrival in Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes) and transfer to your hotel
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 7:00 a.m.: Tourist bus ride to Machu Picchu and guided visit
- 1:00 p.m.: Bus ride down to Aguas Calientes
- In the afternoon, departure of the train from Machu Picchu Pueblo to Ollantaytambo
- At the indicated time, arrival at Ollantaytambo´s train station and transfer to the tourist buses, to return to the city of Cusco
- In the evening, arrival in Cusco and transfer to your hotel.
- Breakfast at your hotel
- Transfer to the airport or bus station.
CUSCO AWAITS YOU - RAFTING INCLUDES:
- Transfers from the airport or bus station to your hotel and vice-versa
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Guided city tour
- Rafting on the Urubamba River
- Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Train ticket Ollantaytambo / Machu Picchu Pueblo / Ollantaytambo
- Bus up and down, in Machu Picchu Pueblo
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu + entrance ticket
- Return bus Ollantaytambo / Cusco
- 03 hotel nights in Cusco
- 01 hotel night in Machu Picchu Pueblo(Rooms for two, three, four, five and six)
- 04 lunches, 04 dinners and 04 breakfasts
- Tourist Pass and entrance fees
- Entrance fee to the discotheque + 01 soft drink (Adults: Aperitif).
CUSCO AWAITS YOU - RAFTING DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- 19% VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 6.05 to board national flights and USD $ 30.25 for international flights
- Non-programmed food, extras, alcoholic drinks, telephone calls, laundry shop, tips, etc.
- Services not established in the program
- Additional nights for flight and train cancellations or that of other services, for reasons beyond the company´s control.
- Small backpack
- Light clothes for the heat
- Jacket for the cold
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Sun blocking lotion and sunglasses
- Swimming suit, towel and personal hygiene kit
- Hat or cap
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money, in Soles.
PRICES PER PERSON IN DOLLARS:
|Hotel Category||Multiple room||Local Train|
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.