Cusco at Dusk (Night Tour)
Cusco is cosmopolitan city, with lots of night life that allows you to cohabitate, for a few hours, with the warmth of Cusco’s inhabitants and the artists of the traditional handicraft neighborhood of San Blas, visiting the workshops of the most famous painters, sculptors, ceramists, potters and silversmiths, take pictures from Saqsaywaman and the White Christ´s statue that overlooks the city, participate in chats on the Plaza de Armas (Main Square), with tourists from all over the world, during a pleasant typical dinner or healthy entertainment, at a “peña show” or discotheque, enjoying an exotic drink, at the rhythm of music for every taste.
- 6:00 p.m.: Transfer from your hotel, on a tourist transportation
- Guided visit of the handicraft neighborhood of San Blas
- Visit to closeby places, such as Saqsaywaman and the White Christ
- 9:00 p.m.: Return to the city and visit to the Plaza de Armas (Main Square).
END OF OUR SERVICES
- Transfers on a tourist transportation
- Bilingual official tour guide.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- Entrance fees
- Non-programed food, extras, drinks, snacks, tips, etc.