Colca Splendor (Full Day)
For the visitors who do not dispose of much time, but are looking forward to get to know one of the world’s deepest canyons (3,400 meters , at its deepest point), we have designed this program which works perfectly from the city of Arequipa. It requires a bit of effort on the departure schedule, but you can sleep during the trip.
However, it really is worth it, given the impressive panorama offered by the canyon, its grand river, vertical cliffs, Incan benched terraces, in current agricultural production, as well as its typical villages and customs, and all of this crowned by the dominion of the condors´ flight.
COLCA SPLENDOR PROGRAM
- 2:00 a.m.: Departure towards the locality of Chivay
- 6:00 a.m.: Arrival in Chivay
- 6:30 a.m.: Guided excursion to the Colca Canyon
- Choquetico’s Vantage Point: Observation of the pre-Incan tombs, in the canyon’s vertical walls
- The Cruz del Cóndor’s Vantage Point: Observation of the canyon and condors in flight
- Tapay’s Vantage Point: Observation of the bottom of the canyon and its Incan benched terraces, with a greater perspective
- Traveling through picturesque villages of Quechua roots, and Collaguas of Tiahuanaco origins
- 12:00 noon: Return to Chivay
- 2:00 p.m.: Departure from Chivay, towards Arequipa
- 6:00 p.m.: Arrival in Arequipa and transfer to the hotel, airport or bus station.
Colca Splendor Includes:
- Tourist transportation Arequipa / Colca / Arequipa
- Transfers in Arequipa
- Bilingual official tour guide
- 01 lunch and 01 breakfast
- 01 entrance fee to the thermal baths
- Entrance fees to the attractions to be visited
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit.
Does Not Include:
- VAT tax (19% – Only for Peruvians)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, to get on national flights and USD $ 30.25, to get on international flights
- Any food, drinks or other expenses not programmed (Alcoholic drinks, snacks, phone calls, laundry shop, tips, etc.)
- Services not established in the program
- Additional nights due to flight cancellations or suspension of other services, for reasons beyond the company’s control.
What recommended that you bring:
- Light clothes for warm weather
- Jacket for the cold
- Bathing suit, towel and personal hygiene kit
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Sun blocking lotion, hat, cap and sunglasses
- Camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $