Colca Splendor (Full Day)
For the visitors who do not dispose of much time, but are looking forward to get to know one of the world's deepest canyons (3,400 meters , at its deepest point), we have designed this program which works perfectly from the city of Arequipa. It requires a bit of effort on the departure schedule, but you can sleep during the trip.
However, it really is worth it, given the impressive panorama offered by the canyon, its grand river, vertical cliffs, Incan benched terraces, in current agricultural production, as well as its typical villages and customs, and all of this crowned by the dominion of the condors´ flight.
PROGRAM OF COLCA SPLENDOR :
- 2:00 a.m.: Departure towards the locality of Chivay
- 6:00 a.m.: Arrival in Chivay
- 6:30 a.m.: Guided excursion to the Colca Canyon
- Choquetico's Vantage Point: Observation of the pre-Incan tombs, in the canyon's vertical walls
- The Cruz del Cóndor's Vantage Point: Observation of the canyon and condors in flight
- Tapay's Vantage Point: Observation of the bottom of the canyon and its Incan benched terraces, with a greater perspective
- Traveling through picturesque villages of Quechua roots, and Collaguas of Tiahuanaco origins
- 12:00 noon: Return to Chivay
- 2:00 p.m.: Departure from Chivay, towards Arequipa
- 6:00 p.m.: Arrival in Arequipa and transfer to the hotel, airport or bus station.
COLCA SPLENDOR INCLUDES:
- Tourist transportation Arequipa / Colca / Arequipa
- Transfers in Arequipa
- Bilingual official tour guide
- 01 lunch and 01 breakfast
- 01 entrance fee to the thermal baths
- Entrance fees to the attractions to be visited
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit.
COLCA SPLENDOR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- VAT tax (19% - Only for Peruvians)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, to get on national flights and USD $ 30.25, to get on international flights
- Any food, drinks or other expenses not programmed (Alcoholic drinks, snacks, phone calls, laundry shop, tips, etc.)
- Services not established in the program
- Additional nights due to flight cancellations or suspension of other services, for reasons beyond the company's control.
- Light clothes for warm weather
- Jacket for the cold
- Bathing suit, towel and personal hygiene kit
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Sun blocking lotion, hat, cap and sunglasses
- Camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.
PRICES PER PERSON IN DOLLARS:
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.