Casa Andina hotel chain is strategically located in major tourist destinations of Peru.
The warm hospitality and the warm and Indigenous environments will make you discover the magic of the Andean world.
A majestic place that you can not lose.
Located in the traditional neighborhood of San Blas, just 1 block from the square, has a beautiful colonial backyard with a spectacular view of the city of Cusco from most rooms.
- Restaurant and Bar every day starting at 06.00 pm
- Large yard
- Lobby reception with the view of the City of Cusco.
- Number of Floors: 3
- PC to your Internet service provision
- Smoke detectors in all public areas
- Taxi service
- Medical assistens
- Baggage Storage
- Tourist assistance, flight confirmation and car rental
- Foreign currency exchange (U.S. $ U.S. Dollars, Euro and Nuevos Soles)
- Credit cards accepted AMEX, DC, MC, VISA, Travelers Checks
38 rooms (including 1 Andean Suite). All are carpeted wall to wall and have:
- Private bathroom,
- Cable TV, telephone with national and international direct dialing,
- Security box
- Smoke Detectors
- Distance from hotel to airport Alejandro Velasco Astete: 7 ‘(3 miles or 5 km)
- Distance from hotel to downtown: a few steps from the main square
- Location of Cusco: 1,089 km southeast of Lima
- Altitude: 3,310 m – 10.860 p
We recommend you try our delicious “coca tea” for height.
How to go to Cusco “The Navel of the World”:
Regular flights from Lima to the city of Cusco (55 ‘approximately) of the City of Arequipa (30′ approximately) and from Juliaca (30 ‘approximately) to Cusco. At the airport we have a counter from Casa Andina Hotels for more information.
Lima-Arequipa-Cusco 1650 km (approximately 24 hours by car), Lima-Nasca-Cusco-Abancay Puquio 1131 km (approximately 22 hours by bus).
Regular service Juliaca (Puno) to Cusco 384 km (10 hours approximately)
- Rates do not include the payment of VAT to 18% of Peruvians and foreigners living in Peru.
- Rates do not include 10% of services