The HotelCasa Andina hotel chain is strategically located in major tourist destinations of Peru.The warm hospitality and the warm and Indigenous environments will make you discover the magic of the Andean world.
Casa Andina KoricanchaAlthough Koricancha Casa Andina Cusco Hotel is centrally located, has a calm atmosphere away from the bustle of downtown Cusco. The hotel is just three and a half blocks from the Plaza de Armas in Cusco and one block Koricancha Temple, an architectural marvel in whose beautiful interior the Incas worshiped the god Inti. Two old colonial houses together to make your stay more comfortable. Two courtyards bathed in light, that immerse you in the most vivid atmosphere of Cuzco. That is Hotel Casa Andina Cusco Koricancha, stay with us and let the wonders of Cusco illuminate your journey.
- Construction of colonial architecture (courtyards and halls)
- Andean Waykuna Restaurant
- Internet access
- 3 stories
- Taxi service
- Foreign currency exchange (U.S. Dollars, Euros and Nuevos Soles)
- Smoke detectors in all rooms and public areas
Room Features54 rooms (15 non-smoking) equipped with:
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV
- Feather duvet
- Direct dial telephone (national and international direct dialing)
- Hair dryer on request
- Secutity box
LocationThe Casa Andina koricancha hotel is located just 1 block from the Temple of the Sun, Koricancha, between the streets Abrasos and Cabracancha
- Distance from Hotel to airport Alejandro Velasco Atete: 7 '(3 miles or 5 km)
- Distance from hotel to the Main Square: 4 blocks
- Location of Cusco: 1,089 km southeast of Lima
- Cusco Altitude: 3,310 m - 10.860 p.
Access:How to go to Cusco "The Navel of the World":
By air:Regular flights from Lima to the city of Cusco (55 'approximately) of the City of A requipa (30' approximately) and from Juliaca (30 'approximately) to Cusco. En el aeropuerto contamos con un counter de Casa Andina Hoteles para mayor información. At the airport we have a counter to Casa Andina Hotels for more information.
By road:Lima-Arequipa-Cusco 1650 km (approximately 24 hours by car), Lima-Nasca-Cusco-Abancay Puquio 1131 km (approximately 22 hours by bus).
By train:Regular service Juliaca (Puno) to Cusco 384 km (10 hours approximately)
|Rates 2014 - US$ Price|
|Single or Double Traditional||167.2|
- Rates do not include the payment of VAT to 18% of Peruvians and foreigners living in Peru.
- Rates do not include 10% of services
- Official Rating
Make a booking enquiry
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.