PROGRAM CARNIVAL OF ORURO 2015Carnival of Oruro 2015 will be held from 12, 13, 14 and 15 February 2015. The Great Pilgrimage to Socavón will be Saturday February 14 and Sunday Entrance to the Corso February 15. A few weeks before beginning the traditional festivities called "Treats".
Festival of Bands
- Date: Saturday, February 7, 2015 (according Role)
- Location: City of Oruro
- Bands Festival from 9:00 am. In Civic Square, near the Shrine of the tunnel.
- Date: Sunday, February 8, 2015
- Location: Point of Departure (. Potosí Esq Aroma) Hrs .: 6:30 a.m. Income by role
- The last pre-entry Majestic Oruro Carnival, a feast is the last rehearsal before the entry lavish Carnival in 48 folkloric groups that make their way through the streets of the city of Oruro dancing to traditional bands and showing off their choreography.
Native Check Anata Andina 2015
- Date: Thursday, February 12, 2015
- Location: On the road from Carnival hrs. 8:30 a.m.
- Anata Andina is the celebration of the original farmer to entertain the abundance of agricultural production that the "Pachamama" Mother Earth has given him. This celebration belongs to rain weather (jallupacha) in crops have flourished. Proof of this is that farmers carry loads of flowers and their products.
- Anata Andina is done two days before the lavish Carnival of Oruro, involving hundreds of extras. Participants arrive to the city of Oruro from the provinces of the Department.
- During the Andean Anata dancers demonstrate their native music, dance and unique clothing. This event demonstrates the Bolivia india, original and authentic having a live in-country culture.
- Date: Friday, February 13, 2015 (according Role)
- Location: City of Oruro
- Friday is traditionally dedicated to Treat "Uncle" and the traditional "Challa" of the mining places is made in the Mines of San Jose. At night traditional evening throughout the carnival route until dawn with the participation of folk groups in different parts.
- The evening will be held Serenade to the Virgin of the Tunnel in the Main Square February 10 with performances by folk groups, bands and ensembles.
Pilgrimage to the Shrine of the Tunnel - fastuosa traditional parade (Central Oruro Carnival Day)
- Date: Saturday, February 14, 2015 (according Role)
- Location: Potosi Esq aroma Hrs .: 6:30 a.m..
- Home Entry Hrs.: 7:00 a.m.
- The Carnival of Oruro is famous worldwide and was declared a Masterpiece of Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity by the Majestic UNESCO Folk entry with the great participation of 48 Folk Ensembles wearing the most colorful costumes in a display of culture, heritage and tradition through the most incredible choreography and music.
Carnival Sunday - Check Corso Oruro Carnival 2015
- Date: Sunday, February 15, 2015
- Location: Potosi corner aroma Hrs .: 6:30 a.m.
- The traditional Carnival Sunday morning takes place in the vicinity of the Shrine of the Tunnel, with participation of Oruro carnival bands.
Diablo Day and Moreno
- Date: Monday, February 16, 2015
- Dancers farewell to the Virgin of the Tunnel
- Location: Shrine of the Tunnel
- This day Masses are held themselves that are offered by different folk groups also in various locations in the city of Oruro can be observed choreographic demonstrations offered by different groups of dancers; then out social receptions will take, at its centers.
- Farewell Oruro Carnival 2015 - Tale of the most representative of the Oruro Carnival dances.
Tuesday, February 17: Traditional Challa by neighborhoods Oruro.
Sunday February 22: Children corso.
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.