Carnivals in Cusco (4 Days / 3 Nights)
This program combines the typical guided and assisted visit to Cusco with traditional folkloric festival of carnivals, lived with the very joy of the Andes.
Enjoy folkloric dances performed only in these festivities in towns like Q'oya and Pisac in the famous Sacred Valley of the Incas, then travel to Machu Picchu our world wonder, all coordinated with the care that characterizes us and with ongoing assistance you require.
OFFICIAL PROGRAM 2016:
Date of event (this varies each year)
- Compadres: Thursday, January 28
- Comadres: Thursday, 04 February
- Central Day: Sunday, 07 February
- Attempt of Carnival: Sunday, February 14
- Big parade "Kacharpari Carnavalesco 2016". Sunday, February 14, 10:00, am at the Plaza de Armas.
- Gastronomical Festival and Musical Show: Sunday, February 14, 10:00 am, at Regocijo Square, one block from the Plaza de Armas
PROGRAM OF CARNIVALS IN CUSCO:
Day 1: Welcome to City Tour and Feast of carnivals
- Transfer to your hotel, coca leaf tea and acclimatization
- Free morning and lunch on your own account
- 13:45 City Tour, visiting the Cathedral, Temple of the Qorikancha, Saqsaywaman, Q´enqo, Tambomachay, Pukapukara and the Qosqo Native Art Center
- Dinner on your own account
- Transfer from your hotel to the Carnivals party
- Return to the hotel, on your own account.
Day 2: Traditional carnival party in the Sacred Valley - Travel to Machu Picchu
- Breakfast at your hotel
- Traditional carnival party in the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Lunch buffet and traditional stew carnivals
- Guided tour in Ollantaytambo
- Transfer to the Train station
- Dinner on your own account
- 7:30 PM Travel to Machu Picchu
- 9:30 PM Arrival to Aguas Calientes and transfer to Hotel
Day 3: Tour to Machu Picchu / Return to Cusco
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 07:00 am Tourist bus ride up to the Incan City of Machu Picchu, Wonder of the Modern World, located among abrupt mountains and almost inaccessible places, presenting a set of houses, squares, stairways, towers, walls, water fountains, ceremonial places, such as the Intiwatana (Solar observatory), sacred temples and benched terraces, with an incredible urban harmony, displaying the Incan engineering's high level of development.
- 08:00 AM Guided visit to Machu Picchu
- 10:00 AM Free time to explore the sectors that more you liked.
- 12:00 M Bus ride down to the village of Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes)
- Lunch on your own account in Aguas Calientes
- 03:30 PM return local train to Cusco
- Transfer to your hotel
Day 4: Return
- Transfer to the airport or bus station.
END OF OUR SERVICES.
CARNIVALS IN CUSCO INCLUDES:
- Transfer Terminal - airport / Hotel / Terminal - airport
- Price per person in double room
- Guided tour of the city
- Transfer to local party (carnival)
- Guided excursion to the Sacred Valley + Lunch Buffet
- Transfer to Ollantaytambo Station
- Ticket local train / Inka train to Machu Picchu (To go and come back) / according to the case
- Bus Ollantaytambo / Cusco (return)
- Guided visit of Machu Picchu
- Bus in Machu Picchu Pueblo (Up and back down)
- Tourist Pass and entrance fees (City Tour + Machu Picchu )
- 02 hotel nights in Cusco
- 01 hotel night in Machu Picchu Pueblo
- 03 breakfasts
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit.
CARNIVALS IN CUSCO DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- 18 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- National and international flight tickets
- Tourist ticket. (S/70.00 soles)
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, to board national flights and USD $ 30.25, for international flights Non-programed food, extras, alcoholic drinks, phone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Second entrance fee to tourist attractions
- Unprogrammed food and extras consumptions (alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, laundry, tips, snack, etc.)
- Services not established in this program
- Additional nights due to flight or train cancellations, or that of other services, for reasons beyond the company's control.
- Small backpack
- Light clothes for warm weather
- Jacket for the cold
- Waterproof jacket (Rain season)
- Canteen, mineral water and snack
- Sun blocking lotion and sunglasses
- Hat or cap
- Swimwear, towel and toiletries
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.
PRICES PER PERSON IN DOLLARS:
|Hotel Economico||TREN LOCAL||TREN INKA||BACKPACKER|
|Hotel 2 **Hotel Calicanto Inns/ Ñusta Wasy||208.00||335.00|
|Hotel 3 **Hotel Eco Inn / Hotel Royal Inn||333.00||371.00||377.00|
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: email@example.com Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.