Caral Ancient City (Full Day)
The Sacred City of Caral, Humanity´s Cultural Patrimony, lies 200 kilometers north of the city of Lima. It is the most important and ancient archaeological site of this continent´s known civilizations and seat of the first Andean civilization which, along with Mesopotamia, Egypt, India, China and Central America, was one of the ancient culture generating centers, in the world.
Caral, with over 5,000 years of antiquity, has an urban layout divided into two sectors; an upper one and a lower one, composed of groups of small one floor constructions, among which stand out squares, ceremonial centers and pyramidal buildings with a quadrangular layout of different dimensions, varying between 49 and 80 square meters .
- 7:30 a.m.: Departure from your hotel, in Miraflores or San Isidro
- Guided visit of the Sacred City of Caral
- 7:00 p.m.: Return to the city of Lima and transfer to your hotel
- Dinner on your own account.
END OF OUR SERVICES
- Private tourist transportation
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Guided visit of the Archaeological Complex of Caral
- Entrance fees to the places to be visited.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- Non-programmed food, extras, drinks, snacks, tips, etc.
What recommended that you bring:
- Small backpack
- Wear light clothes for the heat, in the summer (From December to March)
- Coat or jacket, for the winter (From April to November)
- Sun blocking lotion, cap and sunglasses
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Photo camera or camcorder and batteries
- Extra money, in Soles.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $