Archaeological Cusco (04 Days / 03 Nights) from USD $ 270
This is one of the favorite cultural programs which allows you to penetrate the Incan World, discovering its emblematic monuments, like Machu Picchu, Saqsaywaman, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero, the city of Cusco, as well as the handicraft of the picturesque village of Pisaq, which generate a mixture of history, art and admiration for the architectural wonders built by the Incas, combining them with the monumental witnesses of the Colonial and Republican time periods, which are part of Cuscos Historical Center, declared as Humanitys Cultural Patrimony.
Therefore, school or university delegations, as well as students from national and foreign superior institutes, with a valid ISIC Card, have access to these promotional programs.
PROGRAM OF ARCHAEOLOGICAL CUSCO:DAY 01 Arrival in Cusco / City Tour
- Reception at the airport or bus station and transfer to your hotel, welcome coca leaf tea and acclimatization
- 12:30 p.m.: Lunch
- 1:45 p.m.: Guided tour of the city, visiting the Cathedral, Temple of the Qorikancha, Archaeological Complex of Saqsaywaman, Q´enqo, Tambomachay, Pukapukara and the Qosqo Native Art Center
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 8:30 a.m.: Departure from your hotel, on a tourist bus bound to the Saced Valley of the Incas
- Guided visit in the village of Pisaq and of its typical handicraft fair
- Countryside style lunch, at a traditional quinta restaurant, in Urubamba
- Guided visit of the Archaeological Complex of Ollantaytambo
- Guided visit of the Archaeological Complex of Chinchero
- 6:30 p.m.: Return to the city of Cusco and transfer to your hotel
- Hotel night, in Cusco
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 6:30 a.m.: Transfer from your hotel to Poroys train station
- 7:42 a.m.: Departure of the tourist train bound to the village of Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes)
- 10:50 a.m.: Arrival in Aguas Calientes
- Tourist bus ride up to the Incan City of Machu Picchu, Wonder of the Modern World, located among abrupt mountains and almost inaccessible places, presenting a set of houses, squares, stairways, towers, walls, water fountains, ceremonial places, such as the Intiwatana (Solar observatory), sacred temples and benched terraces, with an incredible urban harmony, displaying the Incan engineerings high level of development.
- Tourist bus ride down to Aguas Calientes
- 4:43 p.m.: Departure of the local train from Machu Picchu Pueblo, to Ollantaytambo
- 8:13 p.m.: Arrival at Poroys train station and transfer to your hotel.
- Breakfast and transfer to the airport or bus station.
ARCHAEOLOGICAL CUSCO INCLUDES:
- Transfers airport or bus station / hotel and vice-versa
- Transfers hotel / train station / hotel
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Guided tour of the city
- Guided excursion in the Sacred Valley
- Guided visit of Machu Picchu
- Two-way tourist train tickets (To go and come back)
- Two-way bus ticket in Machu Picchu Pueblo (Up and back down)
- Tourist Pass and entrance fees (City Tour + Sacred Valley + Machu Picchu )
- 03 hotel nights (Bedrooms for two, three, four, five and six)
- 03 lunches, 03 dinners and 03 breakfasts
- Entrance fee to the discotheque + soft drink (Adults: Aperitif)
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit.
ARCHAEOLOGICAL CUSCO DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, to board national flights and USD $ 30.25, for international flights
- Non-programed food, extras, alcoholic drinks, phone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Services not established in this program
- Additional nights due to flight or train cancellations, or that of other services, for reasons beyond the companys control.
- Small backpack
- Light clothes for warm weather
- Jacket for the cold
- Waterproof poncho (Rain season)
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Sun blocking lotion and sunglasses
- Swimming suit, towel and personal hygiene kit
- Hat or cap
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.
PRICES PER PERSON IN DOLLARS:
|Hotel Category||Local Train||Expedition|
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.