Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel & Wellness
Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel & Wellness is built on the banks of the Vilcanota River, on the lands of an old colonial hacienda of the 17th century, just half an hour from the city of Cusco, and 30 minutes from the train station in Ollantaytambo, en route to Machu Picchu. The hotel rooms are decorated in Colonial, Modern and Minimalist-styles.
Enjoy our unforgettable days in the suites of Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel & Wellness, and let yourself go with its mystical atmosphere in the Sacred Valley that combines the magical encounter of two periods: the ancient Inca culture and colonial grandeur in one of the most beautiful sceneries of the world.
A splendid architecture and attention to detail make the hotel a very welcoming atmosphere. It has 115 rooms with modern and colonial style, including 14 suites.
Check in: 12:00 PM – Check out: 09:00 AM
All rooms and suites feature:
- Wireless Internet access
- Temperature Control System
- 32" LCD TV
- Telephone with national and international line
- Work desk with DC Plug
- Electronic Safe
- Mini bar
- Hair Dryer
- Fine bathrobes and slippers
- Iron and ironing board
- Heated towel rack
- Room service
The hotel has 74 Deluxe rooms with two queen-sized beds or one king-sized bed. The Deluxe rooms are modern, with a minimalist style and overlooking the gardens, inland lakes, or the colonial mansion.
Have a terrace or balcony, depending on your location.
This suite that has over 5382 square feet is the epitome of elegance. It has multiple areas so our guests can experience a completely pleasant stay. It is equipped with 2 bedrooms, Jacuzzi with chromotherapy, living room, dining room, kitchen, movie theater, musical corner with a piano, guitar and cajon, billiard room, telescope, terrace with heated pool, and a basement with a game room with a table pool, home theater, bar and a room for the security staff or babysitters.
Its facilities offer a tour through the Peruvian history – with its colonial carvings, paintings from the Cusco Art School, as well as modern elements with unique touches of the Andes. The prestigious Elite Traveler Magazine chose the Presidential Suite of Aranwa Sacred Valley, as one of the 101 best suites in 2009.
The hotel has 3 Lake Suites, which have been decorated based on the three main regions of Peru: coast, highlands and jungle.
They are located on small islands surrounding the facilities, and all of them offer a privileged view of the vegetation and mountains that surround the hotel. They are duplex, and can accommodate up to six people.
The Limeña Suite offers an environment inspired on the coast. It has a total area of 1884 square feet divided into living room, kitchenette, terrace, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and an indoor counter-current swimming pool.
The Cusqueña Suite provides an environment inspired on the mountains. It has a total area of 1787 square feet divided into living room, kitchenette, terrace, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and Jacuzzi.
The Shipiba Suite provides an environment inspired on the jungle. It has a total area of 1787 square feet divided into living room, kitchenette, terrace, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and Jacuzzi.
The Hotel has 6 River Suites with more than 1,464 square feet, 2 duplex and 4 flats. Each suite includes a lovely bedroom, dining room, kitchenette, a living room, fireplace and Jacuzzi.
All offer a beautiful view of the Vilcanota River. They can accommodate up to two people.
Colonial Junior Suites
Casona Yaravilca offers the Colonial Junior Suites, and our Junior Suites combine colonial elegance with the bright colors of the Andes.
Each suite includes comfortable beds and all the amenities to have a pleasant stay.
The Mansion also includes a beautiful suite, which features 2 queen-sized beds, a separate living room, and luxurious bathroom.
It is elegantly decorated with beautiful art pieces from the Colonial era.
The hotel has 27 rooms displaying beautiful colonial carvings, and beautiful wall paintings from the Cusco Art School. They can be double bed, one king-sized bed, two queen-sized bed or double beds.
The hotel offers various services and facilities that are available to all its guests:
- Free wireless Internet in all areas
- Event room for 250 people
- Fully equipped Business Center
- Private parking
- Swimming pool
- Pyramid of orchids
- Laundry service
- Money exchange
- Beauty saloon
- Art gallery
- Movie Theater
- Exhibition of antiques
- Golf carts
Restaurant Gourmet Pukawi
The restaurant offers a cuisine of high standards, and a menu that reflects a journey between cultures maintaining the essence of the Andean tradition, combined with new gastronomy trends. The menu - designed by the renowned chefs Miguel Hernandez, Carlos Mayta and Gonzalo Ruiz de Somocurcio - offers a sophisticated and contemporary proposal that includes the best products from our garden. The restaurant has a seating capacity of 134 people.
Kusi Pisco Bar & Sushi Bar
The bar has two levels, both of which surround a cozy fireplace. Their cocktails are made with pisco and other spirits of international renown, developed by Hans Hilburg. It has seating and standing capacity of 50 people.
A bar featuring Japanese Peruvian Fusion with Andean touches typical of the Sacred Valley. Guests can enjoy delicious dishes with fresh ingredients, from the traditional sushi to the delicious tempura, sashimi, temaki, among others.
The proposal includes a selection of wines stored in the cellar of the restaurant. The place offers the most exclusive collection of wines.
A lighter proposal with local products and views of the chapel and mountains surrounding the hotel. It has a seating capacity of 134 people.
Colonial Kitchen of the Casona - Museum
The Mansion´s Museum has a kitchen that belonged to the old Yaravilca Hacienda. It has cooking utensils from the 17, 18 and 19th centuries and a huge clay oven, where you delicious pizzas are prepared under the moonlight.
UNNO Spa is a unique wellness center that invites you to spend a few days to experience the best renovation treatments combining modern techniques with the ancient teachings of our Andean people. There are a variety of massages to renew your body and soul. Our spa, the largest in South America, offers an oxygen and aromatherapy room, hydrotherapy pools, Vichy shower treatment rooms, and a hyperbaric chamber.
It also has a meditation area for yoga, and a space for Andean rituals – including coca leaf reading, cleansing and Incan sauna with eucalyptus and herbs.
|Colonial Simple or Double||275.00|
|Deluxe Simple or Double||298.00|
|Junior Suite Colonial Simple or Double||421.00|
|Suite Colonial Simple or Double||612.00|
Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel on Google Maps
Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel & Wellness is built on the banks of the Vilcanota River, on the lands of an old colonial hacienda of the 17th century, just half an hour from the city of Cusco, and 30 minutes from the train station in Ollantaytambo, en route to Machu Picchu.
- Official Rating
Make a booking enquiry
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.