All Saints Day in Cusco (03 Days / 02 Nights)
All Saints Day is celebrated by Catholic Christians. This celebration beginning on November 1st with the Day of the Living where relatives and friends get together to enjoy the typical meal called lechon (roasted pork) with tamales (a traditional dish made of corn, which is steamed or boiled in a leaf wrapper).
On the 2nd of November is the Day of the Dead and Peruvians visit the cemetery bringing flowers and food to share symbolically with the souls of the dead. It is a national holiday.
Also is part of the tradition the type of sweet roll shaped and decorated in the form of horses (caballitos) and a small child or infant called t'anta wawas (Aymara and Quechua t'anta bread, wawa child, baby, "bread child", hispanicized names guagua de pan, tantaguaguas, tantahuahua, wawas de pan also tantawawas and muñecas de pan)
PROGRAM OF ALL SAINTS DAY IN CUSCO :DAY 01 Arrival in Cusco / City Tour
- Transfers airport or bus station / hotel and vice-versa
- Coca leaf tea and free morning to acclimatize
- Lunch on your own account
- 1:45 p.m.: Guided tour of the city, visiting the Cathedral, Temple of the Qorikancha, Saqsaywaman, Q´enqo, Tambomachay, Pukapukara and Qosqo Native Art Center
- Dinner on your own account
- Hotel night, in Cusco .
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 8:30 a.m.: Departure from your hotel, on a tourist bus bound to the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Guided visit of the village of Pisaq and its typical handicraft fair
- Buffet lunch in Urubamba
- Guided visit of the Archaeological Complex of Ollantaytambo
- Transfer to Ollantaytambo's train station
- 7:00 p.m.: Departure of the train bound to Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes)
- 8:45 p.m.: Arrival in the village of Machu Picchu and accommodation at a hotel
- Dinner on your own account
- Hotel night in Machu Picchu Pueblo.
- Breakfast at your hotel
- Tourist bus ride up to the Incan City of Machu Picchu, Wonder of the Modern World, located among abrupt mountains and almost inaccessible places, presenting a set of houses, squares, stairways, towers, walls, water fountains, ceremonial places, such as the Intiwatana (Solar observatory), sacred temples and benched terraces, with an incredible urban harmony, displaying the Incan engineering's high level of development.
- Bus ride down to the village of Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes)
- Lunch on your own account
- 2:55 p.m.: Departure of the local train from Machu Picchu Pueblo, to Ollantaytambo
- 4:30 p.m.: Arrival in Ollantaytambo and transfer to the city of Cusco , on a tourist bus
- 6:30 p.m.: Arrival in the city of Cusco and transfer to your hotel or bus station.
ALL SAINTS DAY IN CUSCO INCLUDES:
- Transfers from the airport or bus station to your hotel and vice-versa
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Guided tour of the city
- Guided excursion in the Sacred Valley
- Guided visit of Machu Picchu and entrance ticket
- Bus up and back down, in Machu Picchu Pueblo
- Local train ticket Ollantaytambo / Machu Picchu Pueblo / Ollantaytambo
- Return bus Ollantaytambo / Cusco
- 01 hotel night, in Machu Picchu Pueblo
- 01 hotel night, in Cusco
- 01 buffet lunch and 02 breakfasts
- Entrance tickets to the Cathedral and Qorikancha
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit.
- 18 % VAT tax
ALL SAINTS DAY IN CUSCO DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, to board national flights and USD $ 30.25, for international flights
- Non-programed food, extras, alcoholic drinks, phone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Tourist Pass
- Services not established in this program
- Additional nights due to flight or train cancellations, or that of other services, for reasons beyond the company's control.
- Small backpack
- Light clothes for warm weather
- Jacket for the cold
- Waterproof poncho (Rain season)
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Sun blocking lotion and sunglasses
- Swimming suit, towel and personal hygiene kit
- Hat or cap
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money, in Soles.
PRICES PER PERSON IN DOLLARS:
|Hotel Category||Local Train||Expedition|
(Tariff valid only for Peruvians, with DNI)
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: email@example.com Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.