Activities (Page 12)Page 12 of Activities. Our tours are technically classified under the types of tourism: Cultural and Archeology, Adventure, Ecological, Mystical, Gastronomic, Experiential, Student...
Want accurate prices?
Search for Activities at these tours
- Main Tourist Attractions of Puno Main Tourist Attractions of Puno: The Lake Titicaca, Sillustani Archaeological Complex, Floating Islands of the Uros, Amantaní, Taquile and Suasi, Llachón
- Cusco Tourist Packages Tourist Packages to Cusco: Saqsaywaman, Machu Picchu, Inca Trail, Choquekirao, Pisaq, Ollantaytambo, Moray, Sacred Valley, Cocalmayo, Canopy, River Rafting...
- Chachapoyas, Mystery in the Mists Know two of Amazonas´ main cultural and natural attractions: The Fortress of Kuélap, La Pitaya`s Petroglyphs, and the Archaeological Complex of Macro
- Gold and Weapons Museum Tour: Gold and Weapons Museum (Half day) from USD$ 45. It is one of the most visited museums, given gold objects of different pre-Hispanic and Incan cultures
- Inka Grill Restaurant Inka Grill Restaurant located in Portal de Panes 115, Main Square (Plaza de Armas), Cusco, Peru. Phone: +51(084)262992. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lima Park of Legends Tour: Lima Park of Legends (Half day) from USD$ 60. Enjoy one of Lima´s most emblematic and favorite places for any Peruvian or foreign visitors
- Quillawata Quadbike Adventure This is an interesting half day tour, in the citys immediate surroundings,with geographical contrasts, native forests, with queuñas and chachacomos.
- Fortress of Kuelap - Complex of Macro Tour: Fortress of Kuelap - Macro (Full Day) from USD $ 37. Visit the Archaeological Complex of Macro, and the Fortress of Kuélap; erected by the Chachapoyas
- Carnivals in Cusco Enjoy the Carnival in Cusco, with folkloric dances in Qoya and Pisaq located in the Sacred Valley, then travel to Machu Picchu.
- Haywariska: Ceremony of offering to the Pachamama Enjoy of Haywariska: The ceremony of offering to the Pachamama (Mother Earth) through one of our mystical tours
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: email@example.com Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.