Cultural Tourism (Page 5)Page 5 of Cultural Tourism. Live Cultural Tourism in Peru. Know the remote cultures and civilizations such as Caral, Chavín, Paracas, Nazca, Tiahuanaco, Chachapoyas and the Incan Empire.
Peru possesses an incalculable material and immaterial patrimony, due to the fact that the ancient Peruvians developed very remote cultures and civilizations such as Caral, the oldest on the continent, which was followed by prominent cultures like Chavín, Paracas, Mochica, Nazca, Tiahuanaco, Huari, Wanka, Chimú, Chincha, Chachapoyas and later on, by the Incan Empire; a culture that achieved a remarkable development and the monumental architectural works of which last through time, like Machu-Picchu, "Wonder of the Modern World".
The steps of pre-Incan, Incan, Colonial and Republican ancestral time left unerasable traces in the ethnic groups and traditions, as well as in the art and colossal constructions the remains of which still exist throughout Peru that has it all. Come and discover it!
Want accurate prices?
Search for Cultural Tourism at these tours
- Orient Express Miraflores Park The Miraflores Park Hotel, with only 82 rooms, is a small boutique hotel, set in a park on the edge of a precipice that lets the sea provides almost all the rooms...
- Tanta Raymi Enjoy the Tanta Raymi (Festival of Bread) in the town of Oropesa through one of our tours to the South Valley of Cusco
- Expo Huancaro 2016 Enjoy the Expo Huancaro 2016, from June 22 to July 3, with the demonstration of dances, music, exhibition of products and typical gastronomy of the region
- Traditional Chiclayo Tour: Traditional Chiclayo (3 Days) from USD$ 380. Visit Archaeological Complex of Huaca Rajada, Lord of Sipán, Túcumes Pyramids Valley, circuit of beaches
- Springtime Trujillo Tour: Springtime Trujillo (4 Days) from USD$ 407. Know the Huacas of the Sun and Moon, the Archaeological Complex of Chan Chan, Seaside Resort of Huanchaco
- Eco Inn Peru - Valley of Colca Hotel: ECO INN PERU - Valle del Colca (from USD$ 35) Located across the valley with a spectacular view of the ruins of UyoUyo, terraces and majestic mountains
- Great Corso VinoCanchon Enjoy the Great Corso VinoCanchon 2015, in the district of San Jeronimo, Cusco; through one of our tours.
- Great Kacharpari for Celebrations of Cusco 2016 Musical entertainment and Festival of typical dishes organized by the EMUFEC, on the Sunday July 3 from 9:00 am in the Regocijo square
- Cuscos Flavor Tour: Cuscos Flavor (4 Days) from USD 582. Cuscos varied and exquisite cuisine is recognized, some of its typical dishes are part of the Peruvian gastronomy
- Casa Andina Classic Cusco Koricancha Hotel: Casa Andina Classic Cusco Koricancha (from USD 125). It is just three blocks from the Plaza de Armas and one block Koricancha Temple
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: email@example.com Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.