Adventure Tourism (Page 3)Page 3 of Adventure Tourism. Enjoy going on hikes, doing rafting, horseback riding, moto cross, canopy, motorcycle riding, mountain biking,... that make your vacations fully active.
Peru offers you a broad and diverse range of adventure tourist packages and programs, allowing you to get to know and enjoy wonderful and fascinating places, full of history, magic and adventure.
Our territory is composed of contrasting geographical terrains, between coast, mountains and jungle, presenting an abundant wealth of natural resources, in its rivers, lakes, lagoons, gorges, valleys, Andes, mountains, snow-capped peaks, Amazonian forest and seaside which you can enjoy, going on hikes, doing rafting, horseback riding, moto cross, canopy, motorcycle riding, mountain biking, andinism, bungee jumping, paragliding, surfing and other sports that make your vacations fully active.
We have the infrastructure, technology and capacity to turn your trip into a true adventure.
Want accurate prices?
Search for Adventure Tourism at these tours
- Traditional Gastronomic Festival of Chiriuchu 2016 Enjoy the Genuine and Traditional Gastronomic Festival of Chiriuchu on the May 25-26 / June 2 in the San Francisco Square of Cusco
- Cusco Useful Information Useful Information about Cusco: Climate, Access and Communications: by Air (National flights to and from Cusco), by Land, and by Rail, and more about Cusco.
- Awaken in Machu Picchu Tour: Awaken in Machu Picchu (2 Days) from USD$ 147. It is a brand new program which promotes the arrival of Peruvian visitors in Machu Picchu
- Term and conditions Know our Terms and conditions; We provided you the Reservation and Operation regulations.
- Sonesta Hotel El Olivar Sonesta Hotel El Olivar (from USD $ 174). Situated in beautiful San Isidro - Lima, easy access to the delights of this city, from boutiques, restaurants.
- Jose Antonio Cusco It is located in the heart of the city archaeological oldest in America. A few minutes from the main square, this recently built hotel has modern architecture with fine colonial details.
- Cajamarca Useful Information Useful information about Cajamarca: Climate, Access ways and Communications: Access ways by Plane and Access ways by Land; and more about Cajamarca
- Canopy - Escalade - River Rafting - Machu Picchu Tour: Canopy - Escalade - River Rafting - Machu Picchu (3 Days) from USD$ 255. Live more exciting way of combining your trip to Machu Picchu with adventure
- Puno Plaza Hotel Elegance and comfort is what makes Puno Plaza Hotel a favorite among travelers and Foreign Nationals.
- Loreto - Iquitos Loreto (Iquitos), The Magic Jungle. We will provide you Useful information, Main Tourist Attractions, Tourist Packages, Tourist Guide in PDF, Map of the city
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.